Misericordia University PA Program Mission Statement
The Misericordia University Physician Assistant Program strives to attract intellectually talented and caring students who will be educationally transformed and mentored to become competent and compassionate Physician Assistants.
- Goal I – Recruit qualified applicants who have experience in dealing with diversity.
- Goal II – Deliver and advance a curriculum that ensures each graduate possesses the knowledge and skills necessary for entry into clinical practice.
- Goal III – Retain and graduate at least 92% of all matriculated students (on average, over initial three graduating cohorts in 2020, 2021, and 2022).
- Goal IV – Achieve a first-time-taker PANCE passage rate of 90%, or better.
- Goal V – Demonstration of institutional commitment for continuing professional development of the principal faculty, medical director, and program director.
PA PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
Accreditation Status: Provisional
Campus: Dallas, PA
Degrees Offered: Masters
Online Masters Degree: None
Bachelor Degree: Required
Class Start Dates: August
Class Duration: 24 months
Class Capacity: 20 students
On-Campus Housing: Not available
Decision Criteria: GPA, healthcare experience, essay
Seat Deposit: $1,000
Supplemental Application: No
International Students: Accepted
TOEFL: Not required
Recommendation letters: 3
Application Deadline: January
Deadline Type: Verified
RESIDENT TUITION $97,067
NONRESIDENT TUITION $97,067
Overall GPA 3.0
Prerequisite GPA 3.0
Science GPA 3.0
Science GPA Method OVERALL
PART TIME OPTION
WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA
For a complete list of the Physician Assistant Program details and requirements please visit the official PA program website.